World’s No.1 Ginseng Brand CheongKwanJang
CheongKwanJang (I ÈTE), an iconic legacy of herbal supplements with 120 years of history has been
loved by over 40 countries worldwide and is recognized as the World’s No.1 Ginseng Brand based on 2010-2019 Euromonitor.
A Health Food Crafted by a Millennium Throughout history, ginseng has long benefited the health of people. Red ginseng was discovered in Korea, in the 12th century, nearly a thousand years ago, and has since advanced as a staple health food. Red ginseng lives up to its legendary reputation, with its values proven by a millennium of history and medical effects recognized by both Oriental and Western medicine. It is truly a healthy food crafted by history and science.
Resembling the human body, Korean ginseng plant roots were frequently used to maintain good health for more than 2000 years prior to the emergence of modern pharmacy. Fresh, raw ginseng, which is harvested in farmland, is composed of 7596 water and can easily be spoiled. After fresh ginseng is steamed and dried, it contains 15% water and turns reddish yellow in appearance. During this process, the healthy active components, beneficial for the human body, are increased. Korean ginseng requires a strict cultivation environment and is characterized by differences in quality depending on differences in cultivation conditions. The Korean peninsula has an optimal ginseng cultivation environment and Korea as an origin of ginseng has thousands of years of accumulated ginseng cultivation and manufacturing technology. These are reasons why Korean red ginseng from Korea gains popularity internationally and is distributed widely.
Health Efficacies of Korean Red Ginseng
- By promoting blood circulation and supporting bodily functions, Ginseng provides our body with the power to fight diseases;
- It is a way to make our bodies stronger.
- Relieve Fatigue.
- Study on the anti-fatigue and anti-stress properties of Panax Ginseng.
- Promote Memory Function Study on the improvement of cognitive degradation caused by normal aging
- Boost the Immune System Study on the antiviral activity of ginseng extract against respiratory syncytial virus infection
- Increase Antioxidant
Study on improvement of physical functions of the elderly
- Promote Blood Circulation
Study on the inhibition of platelet aggregation and improvement of microvascular blood supply