WHAT IS KELP?
Kelp is known as one of the best dietary sources of iodine as well as a host of other trace elements that it absorbs in its environment. In nature, it is a type of large, brown seaweed that grows in shallow, nutrient-rich saltwater near coastal fronts around the world.
OUR ORGANIC KELP SUPPLEMENT
Our organic kelp (Ascopyphyllum nodosum) supplement is made from pure kelp, sourced from Iceland. It is certified free from ocean-borne contaminants, toxic metals and microbial pathogens and certified organic by the Soil Association. Our Organic Kelp Vitamin has been carefully prepared to ensure 350µg of iodine is provided in every capsule.
WHAT DOES KELP DO?
Kelp contains large amounts of Iodine. Iodine contributes to many parts of a healthy diet. This includes; cognitive function, energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of skin and production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- PURE ORGANIC KELP: Pure organic kelp within a vegetable cellulose capsule. Sourced from Iceland. Certified free of ocean-borne contaminants, toxic metals, and microbial pathogens.
- SOURCE OF IODINE: Organic Kelp Vitamin is a natural source of Iodine. There is 350mcg of iodine per capsule.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Kelp is certified organic, suitable for vegans, gluten-free, free from excipients, free from binders, no colorings or artificial preservatives, and GMO-free.
- WHY to CHOOSE G&G?: At G&G we manufacture and sell supplements following a few simple philosophies. We manufacture everything in-house, in our own factory, so we know exactly what goes into our supplements. As part of this, we only use capsules, no tablets. Capsules are much easier to work with, not requiring additional fillers and binders to keep the supplement together.
- OUR HONEST LABELS: At G&G we pride ourselves on our honest labels. We don’t want to hide anything from our customers, so we always declare every ingredient in our products, no matter how small.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE UK: Manufactured in our own Sussex-based cleanroom, running off of green energy. All our products are made to the highest British manufacturing standards.
If you are taking any medication consult the prescribing practitioner/pharmacist before taking this herbal product.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Be the first to review “Organic KELP Supplement | 500mg KELP Ascophyllum Iodine per Capsules-120 Vegan Capsules”